Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
KUCCPS is seeking to recruit competent and self-driven individuals with an innate dynamism for the positions described below. The successful candidates to fill the positions will join a high-performing team and should be not only strategic thinkers but also objective, innovative, and analytical. In addition, the should be individuals of integrity and emotionally intelligent with effective leadership, interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
- Developing documentation of computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Installing and configuring computer systems;
- Maintaining application systems;
- Providing end user support and training users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities;
- Maintaining up to date equipment register;
- Installing, configuring and monitoring Local Area Network components;
- Administering and managing users in the Active Directory, email server and User applications;
- Maintaining an up-to-date ICT equipment register and issuance register;
- Updating and maintaining the Placement Service’s website; and
- Ensuring Business continuity by performing regular data and application backups.
Minimum Job Qualification
Minimum Requirements For appointment to this grade an officer must:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in relevant work in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
- Have a Diploma in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Have a professional certification N+, A+ or any other equivalent qualifications; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work in work performance and results. Or (As a management trainee) 1. Bachelor’s Degree; and 2. Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Detailed descriptions of the positions and application instructions are available on the Placement Service website http://www.kuccps.ac.ke. Applications MUST be submitted online through the Placement Service Careers Portal careers.kuccps.net. Interested applicants are required to create their profiles, duly fill the online application form and attach copies of their CVs, academic certificates and testimonials before submitting their applications. The application deadline is November 27th, 2023 at 5.00pm. SUCCESSFUL candidates will be expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing: Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board; Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and Certificate from a Licensed Credit Reference Bureau.