Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Senior CRM Officer will specialise in customisation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and aid in the current implementation of the global CRM that spans across all Amref offices in Africa, Europe and North America. The role will join a team of CRM implementors, both internal and external and is expected to expedite the completion of implementation and ensure a sustainable maintenance of the CRM that matches or exceeds user expectations.
KEY AREA ACTIVITIES
- Lead in development of approved changes in the CRM.
- Support junior developers in the development of approved changes in the CRM.
- Maintain code hygiene and change tracking for all versions of additional CRM development, ensuring that each changeset is well documented, backed up and retrievable on request.
- Lead the documentation of the CRM; technical, comprehensive user guide and abridged versions for different user of the CRM.
- Provide periodic reports on the status of the CRM with regards with the implementation of changes and maintenance of the existing setup.
- Work with the portals team to extend the functionality of the CRM from the core to the portal as may be required.
- Design and lead data migration from the legacy to the global CRM for instances that require data migration.
- Ensure that data integrity is protected as per the signed data processing agreement with the respective Amref offices, applicable data protection laws and Amref’s data protection policy.
Oversee data governance for the CRM which includes but is not limited to:
- Data standards
- Data audit
- Data structures
- Work with the data team to provide schemas for use in developing dashboards for the CRM consumers in the business intelligence platform (Qlik).
- Prepare reports from available toolsfor use by various stakeholdersto the CRM.
- Understand the service needs of a client/customer (internal or external) and actively focus on anticipating and meeting the needs in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Plan and ensure execution of CRM design is effective and has a seamless delivery.
- Design the support structure of the CRM to the service delivery team as first line support.
- Participate in the annual planning for the CRM implementation in line with the organisation strategy.
- Design features in the CRM based on approved change plans.
- Liaise with stakeholdersto ensure availability of required resourcesfor any additional features in the CRM.
- Advise on the setup and future of the CRM from a business and technical perspective.
User Support (10%)
- Support users in on-boarding and use of the CRM.
- Acts as a technical backstop in resolving issues related to CRM as escalated by either the service delivery team or system developers.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Certification on Dynamics CRM systems is an added advantage
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development of an enterprise level Microsoft Dynamics
- CRM – both on premise and on cloud
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation
- Experience in design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in implementing in a multicultural setup, preferably cross-continental setup
- Experience in descriptive and predictive data analytics
- Experience in implementing a CRM for a non-profit organization, with a bias in fundraising is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge in databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Thorough understanding of how business intelligence systems/data (PowerBI or Qlik) connect with Dynamics data
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to withstand intense peak periods
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be September 25, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.