Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing heath challenges.
PATH is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to work closely with the Global Head of Financial, Planning, and Analysis (FP&A) and other business leaders to develop plans and operating budgets for programs and business strategies across PATH.
The Finance business partner is responsible for driving much of the day-to-day activities and responsibilities related to supporting division/team level financial reporting, analysis, modeling, forecasting, and budgeting. This position will be the principal resource to provide meaningful analytics to support business needs, including analysis of monthly results to some specific divisional areas. This position reports to the Global head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Drives the development of team/and or division level annual budgets, working in conjunction with division and team leaders.
- Develop and maintain key reports for reporting performance against the budget and other
- Key Performance Indicators, driving divisional leaders’ accountability. Highlight any key challenges or opportunities influencing the division’s performance against goals.
- Analyzes monthly financial performance against forecast and budget, investigate variances, communicate findings and makes recommendations to divisional leaders.
- Develops strong working knowledge of the teams that they support and proactively advise leaders on financial issues.
- Advises teams on short-term and long-range budget planning issues.
- Performs periodic updated financial forecasts highlighting any key challenges or opportunities influence performance to goals.
- Works directly with program executives on financial analysis and modeling pertinent to their respective program areas and keep them aware of key financial issues.
- Champion of data integrity within the allocated divisional portfolio. Monitor and control entry of department-level internal allocation budgets.
- Advises teams members on cost principles and compliance issues.
- Participate in the division strategy in terms of allocation of internal resources.
- Participate in ad-hoc requests, cross-cutting projects, and analysis as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience.
- Experience in a global nonprofit organization would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or relevant field from an accredited college or university. A master’s degree (MBA) would be a plus.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and proficient in other Microsoft Office Suite applications including World, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to model and synthesize complex financial information, operating and KPI data into appealing presentations (to a nonfinancial audience) to facilitate understanding of operational results and drive performance improvement decisions.
- Strong organizational skills with detail-orientation, good follow-through, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with diverse departments, collaborators, and field staff.
- Ability to manage finances or budgets of multiple projects concurrently. Ability to quickly come up to speed on new concepts by synthesizing research for deeper analysis.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to persuade and influence different types of audiences (single contributor, middle management, and executive leadership).
- Strong business acumen.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions.
- Plans and Aligns (Prioritization): Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational needs.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Situational Adaptability (Agile and Flexible): Adapting approach in real-time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Problem solving: transform challenges into opportunities, recommend solutions when faced with difficult situations.
- Courage: Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said even when it is not popular.
- Candid and honest.