Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Who we are:
Tushop’s mission is to reduce the cost of living for Africans, together. Tushop is made up of an impact-driven team striving to build something of value in this world. We persistently dream big yet are energized by the small. As a social commerce company, we seek to make food and groceries cheaper for our customers, while adding convenience, and helping farmers and manufacturers to sell their goods and grow.
Tushop is at an early but exciting stage supported by a cadre of eminent investors. What we do has great impact: we help farmers and suppliers make products people want; we empower stay-at-home moms without formal employment to make incomes on the side and feel pride with how they support their communities and neighbors; and we help young entrepreneurs who run cyber cafes, beauty shops, and kiosks to provide more value to their customers. We help anyone who buys food to be able to do so more cheaply and conveniently.
And we help our own employees learn what they want to learn, build what they want to build, and become who they want to become (and get paid doing so!)
Reports to: Engineering Lead
- Play a leading role in the design and development of software solutions for both web and mobile applications.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code for web and mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native on both web and mobile.
- Conduct code reviews for web and mobile components.
- Collaborate closely with the back-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience on both web and mobile.
- Mentor less experienced software engineers in both web and mobile frontend development.
The profile we’re likely to hire:
- Possesses a minimum of 4 years of frontend development experience.
- We are searching for a stellar Senior Frontend Engineer
- Has experience with Figma or the ability to convert wireframes/designs into HTML/CSS/SCSS/React/Flutter pages.
- Utilizes markup languages effectively.
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging tools like Playwright or Cypress.
- Has in-depth knowledge of Flutter (Dart).
- Understands layout aesthetics and design principles.
- Follows best practices for code quality, testing, and code reviews.
- Thrives in agile (scrum) environments and is familiar with JIRA.
- Adapts to an environment characterized by continuous feature development and deployment.
- Bonus: Experience with SCSS, Ionic, and expertise in securing single-page applications.