Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing heath challenges.
PATH is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Recruiter to act as a Talent Advisor and lead recruitment for our East Africa region, along with other global regions. This role will partner closely with our HR Business Partners and Country Program Leaders to develop a long-term strategy to hire top talent, improve processes, develop, and implement creative pipeline strategy.
PATH’s success is based on our ability to recruit and retain people who meet the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Our recruiting team has a significant impact on solving global health challenges when we hire people with the right skills and an aptitude for impact and collaboration. Successful recruiters are strategic advisors who utilize their expertise to guide and support timely and effective talent searches.
- Develop comprehensive recruiting strategies, talent market research and talent pipelines for the East Africa region.
- Build strong relationships with client teams and serve as strategic advisor on recruiting matters, including talent pipelining strategies, headcount planning, and recruiting strategies.
- Recruit and hire talent for the East Africa region.
- Leverage and manage recruiting resources as appropriate, such as search firms or search consultants.
- Source candidates utilizing cutting edge technology, social media, targeted outreach, and networking.
- Partner with the Regional HRBP in developing talent management strategies to ensure critical projects are appropriately staffed.
- Manage recruiting process which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring decision making, offer negations, and candidate communications.
- Guide hiring managers to identify a balanced interview team, design an efficient and professional interview process, and prepare interviewer.
- Negotiate job offers, coordinate reference and background checks, and ensure candidate records are accurate and complete.
- Proactively pipeline talent for future consideration.
- Ensure compliance with PATH policies and practices and applicable local labor laws.
- Participate in the development and optimization of recruiting processes and best practices.
- Contribute to the larger Africa HR and Global HR teams, bringing regional perspective and best practices to the global team.
Required skills and experience:
- Five plus years of experience in full life-cycle strategic recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. A professional qualification in HR would be an added advantage.
- Experience recruiting senior level professionals in the East Africa Region
- Global experience is an added advantage
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Ability to source active and passive candidates
- Executive recruiting experience is an added advantage.
- Proven effectiveness leading talent searches while demonstrating professionalism, discretion, fairness, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated success driving recruitment efforts and influencing clients to adopt best practices in all aspects of recruiting.
- Track record of working well in a team environment with highly technical staff.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working efficiently, productively, and with urgency in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and keep others apprised of progress.
- Demonstrated success exercising sound judgment, applying effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, and acting and thinking independently.
- Proven success using online recruiting tools and strategies to identify talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and online sourcing techniques.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.