Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
AKU- Department of Medicine is seeking a Senior Instructor in Infectious Diseases to undertake clinical, educational and research functions.
Reporting to the Department Chair or other delegated individual, the incumbent will admit, consult and undertake diagnosis and treatment of patients admitted under the Infectious Diseases section. S/he will be allowed to order tests and radiology and consult with sub-specialists when necessary to ensure quality, professional and ethical patient care. Specifically, the Senior Instructor will:
- Manage inpatients and outpatients in the Infectious Diseases section and provide on call services as required.
- Educate patients on wellness, prevention, early detection and informed consent.
- Teach and supervise residents, Senior House Officers and other clinical staff.
- Participate in the review and development of appropriate policies and procedures for patient healthcare to formulate best practice guidelines.
- Participate in case writing and research within the unit.
- Have a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) or equivalent.
- Have an MMed or equivalent in Infectious Diseases.
- Have at least one year post-training experience.
- Be registered by KMPDC as a specialist.
- Have valid BLS and ACLS certification.
- Demonstrate competency and dexterity with all equipment utilized in the hospital environment and have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Send an application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic certificates and names of three referees, to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, Aga Khan University, via the email: email@example.com
Please quote the position title on the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by October 25, 2023