Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to the Chief Enterprise Business Unit Officer, Senior Manager/ COE Lead – Enterprise Channel Marketing will undertake the below.
Building B2B Communication strategy for the Enterprise Business Unit and managing critical tools required for the business which automate critical workflows for both internal and external customers. Implementation and execution of this strategy. Responsible for the conceptualization, planning, development and implementation of customer requirements-oriented solutions within the division with respect to all bids EOIs, RFPs and RFQs.
The role will involve,
- Direct development of value proposition, integrated solution offering and market positioning to/with/through partner and successfully launch solution in the market (typical partner profile is large partners with majority operations in particular region in the enterprise business).
- Lead and develop breakthrough partner strategy and Marketing plans.
- Direct development of messaging and content framework for partner programs and campaigns.
- Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program metrics/benchmarks.
- Develop regionally go-to- market strategy and guide marketing effort to ensure market penetration.
- Establish and maintain execution level relationship to promote company and partner total solution capabilities.
- Institute & optimize standardization of marketing processes and execution to improve channel marketing, sales productivity and efficiency for the Enterprise business through efficient and measurable marketing processes.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Develop B2B Communication strategy.
- Drive customer acquisition & retention campaigns. Work closely with corporate marketing teams to develop enterprise offerings and optimize performance and customer experience at touchpoints along the customer lifecycle. Prioritize key initiatives that improve the conversion of products/flows.
- Across media with a particular focus on digital
- Measurement metrics including regular brand tracks and any other research to gain customer insight.
- Adherence to Safaricom Brand Guidelines
Marketing Communication Implementation
Develop communication in line with the overall strategy.
- Across media – print, digital
- Clear briefs to help agencies deliver the desired communication.
- Execution Plan for in-time deliveries
- Define media deliverables and expectations along with measurement criterion.
- Regular communication to the target group through newsletters and email communication
- Special focus on digital communication plan and deliveries with measurement indices
Market Insights for Enterprise business.
- With eyes on the horizon, you’ll drive key enterprise marketing initiatives where needed, vigorously prioritizing those that bring the most value back to the organization and customer. True success will come from fusing all available resources to deliver durable growth through highly satisfied customers.
- Enterprise market data on product categories, market size, competition, forecasts, product specific trends etc.
- Publish learnings relevant to product managers and segments. Establish a working relationship between product managers and research organizations to analyse market data.
- Define and manage A&P (Advertising and Promotion) budget in line with the DB (Detailed Budget)
- Creation: Central and Circle budgets to be defined and submitted as part of DB
- Monitoring: Regular report on the spends by central and circles to be submitted in order to keep track of the spends
- Define commercial process to manage the budgets.
- Ensure that key win strategies are communicated to the bid team and Tracking of submitted tenders is done.
- Developing of No /Go analysis on any tender/ Bid based on Cost Benefit Analysis; Validating the solutions, financial, and Commercial risks in addition to review, fulfill bid/ requirements and drive bids from inception through to closure.
- Develop high level strategic relationship with key decision makers across all the sectors.
ore competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies.
- Shown analytical ability, with a track record of a “test & learn”.
- End-to-end lifecycle and revenue generation experience – proficient on cost of acquisition lifecycle and lifetime value (LTV).
- Ability to analyze and discern the quantitative (e.g., online performance metrics) and qualitative (reading between the lines and navigating relationships for the best outcomes).
- Passion for gaining marketplace insights and translating insights into strategies.
- Be highly creative, innovative, and resourceful at finding the right collaborators and building a strong network to facilitate cross-group partnerships.
- Demonstrate a desire for feedback, with resilience and the ability to respond to feedback constructively.
Key performance indicators:
- Develop and demonstrate effective tools for enhancing business productivity.
- Institute efficient and measurable marketing processes for enhanced marketing productivity.
- Manage Cross functional integration for developing tools, processes and running recognition programs.
- Quantified number of successful and unsuccessful tenders.
- Evidence of submitted bids i.e., Request for proposals, Request for quotation in the tender register.
- A Degree in marketing, business administration.
- Professional qualifications that drive brand disciplines.
- 10 years’ experience in a marketing managerial position function with a focus on development of enterprise marketing propositions.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgement.
- Demonstrate strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Deliver goals & objectives on time.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.