Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to the Chief Enterprise Business Unit Officer, the position holder will be responsible for managing the fixed and churned accounts of the company’s enterprise customers. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities to retain these customers, analyzing churn trends, and working closely with sales and customer success teams to ensure customer satisfaction and growth.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize churn and improve customer retention for the enterprise business unit.
- Conduct regular analyses of churn trends, identify patterns, and recommend solutions to mitigate churn.
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to develop and execute customer retention plans.
- Conduct customer outreach to proactively address issues and build strong relationships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement customer-focused initiatives.
- Create and maintain reports to track customer retention and growth metrics.
- Manage a team of professionals and analysts responsible for tracking and analyzing churn data.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Customer-centric mindset: ability to understand and anticipate customer needs and proactively develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analytical thinking: ability to analyze data, identify patterns, and derive insights to inform customer retention strategies.
- Collaboration: ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, and product, to develop and execute customer retention initiatives.
- Communication: strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with internal teams and customers.
- Leadership: ability to lead and develop a team of analysts to deliver on customer retention goals.
- Time management: ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changing business needs and customer requirements.
- Results-oriented: ability to set and achieve performance goals and deliver results within established timelines.
- Technical skills: knowledge of CRM and customer experience management tools, as well as data analysis and visualization tools, to effectively manage customer retention metrics and data.
Key performance indicators:
- Customer retention rate: Percentage of customers retained over a specific period of time, such as quarterly or annually.
- Churn rate: Percentage of customers lost over a specific period of time, such as quarterly or annually.
- Customer satisfaction score: Measurement of customer satisfaction with the company’s products or services, as determined by surveys or other feedback mechanisms.
- Customer lifetime value: Measurement of the total revenue generated by a customer over their lifetime with the company.
- Net promoter score: Measurement of customer loyalty and likelihood to recommend the company to others, as determined by surveys or other feedback mechanisms.
- Revenue growth from existing customers: Measurement of revenue growth generated from existing customers, as compared to new customers.
- Team performance: Evaluation of team performance against customer retention goals and key initiatives, such as quality of analysis, timeliness of reporting, and ability to execute on customer retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in a customer retention role, preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and visualization tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience leading and developing a team of analysts.
- Knowledge of CRM and customer experience management tools