Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The role holder is responsible for commercialization of the Digital Channels, DFS Project management, financial reporting, revenue assurance and forecasting to senior team members and other stakeholders.
- Continuously Identify opportunities to harness technology to deliver increased traffic to the Digital Channels and reduce foot traffic to the banking halls
- Assess operational effectiveness requirements across all distribution channels, directing the identification of change requirements and the design and development of improved processes and procedures to support the desired customer and employee experience across channels, support operational stability and integrity and meet all audit requirements.
- Focus on sales and marketing drives to increase transactions and commercialize the channels.
- Data Driven sales – use of business analysis and MIS insights to inform business decisions.
- Engage impacted stakeholders and direct the development of decision-making protocols and design principles to ensure goals of multiple stakeholders are satisfied for processes which cross functional business units.
- Act as DFS member of PMO leadership team and support continuous improvement of execution processes.
- Creates innovative capabilities that bridge mobile, social, email and web in order to provide appropriate solutions and services that are driven by consumer insight
- Anticipates and responds appropriately to new demands, priorities, challenges, or obstacles that impact digital channels.
- Leads design thinking and ensures success of product innovation and digital initiatives based on a customer-centric approach to design (from concept to actual working application for both staff and external customers).
- Manager vendor relationships and partner engagements to ensure smooth running of the channels.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of the control framework, establishing standards and controls and maintaining product governance and policies to ensure regulatory requirements are met and to optimize and sustain the distribution channel operations and achieve business objectives.
- Accountable to develop tools and performance metrics to identify areas of non-compliance and work with internal partners to rectify the gaps in order to deliver a consistent customer and employee experience.
- Interacting with internal and external bodies such as Risk management, Internal Audit, Legal Services regulations and other industry bodies in order to maintain a sound compliance and risk free environment in the digital banking space.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures.
- Manage of all compliance processes (Institutional requirements, statutory requirements, regulatory requirements) and reporting.
- Actively provides leadership by contributing to the collective Leadership Agenda and sharing business insights/ feedback to maximize the overall performance and well being of the Bank.
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank in the internal and external market environment.
- Any other official duty that me be allocated by the line manager from time to time.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Business Acumen: Understands the fundamental value drivers within the organization and devises goals, objectives and performance measures to increase shareholder value combined with innovative ways to mitigate or manage business risk.
- Change Leadership: Takes a proactive approach to change management, where change is seen as an opportunity for growth and improvement rather than a finite project
- Influence: Creates and articulates a compelling vision of the positive repercussions that will occur and benefit others from a proposal that will have a longer-term impact on the institution/project, its policies and programs.
- Risk Management: Looks at broad trends, identifies scenarios beyond the norm where applicable and develops strategies to manage risk in the current situation and in the ongoing structural elements.
- Strategic Thinking: Generates and tests multiple concepts, hypotheses or possible explanations for a given situation as related to long-term performance.
- Technology Management:Subject-matter expert regarding core technology requirements and supporting technology processes, best practices in technology management.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in IT/Business related.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 7 years in the Banking Industry; 3 of which must be in a management position.
- A minimum of 2 years skilled experience in DFS (Digital Financial Services) in a management position.
- Experience of a minimum of two (2) years in a Card business-related function will be an added advantage.
- Experience in DFS (Digital Financial Services) service provision and innovations.
- Sound knowledge of the Banking Act and the regulatory framework in the Financial Services Industry.
- Able to apply Financial knowledge and skills to achieve business goals.
- Able to identify and minimize potential and inherent risks in banking.
- Proficient in the use of Banking and office management systems.
- A member of a professional body.
How to Apply
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; email@example.com; closing date is 30th November 2023. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”