Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to support our Odoo development teams, in charge of analyzing business needs raised by users and translate them into actionable development work for our engineers to implement into our IT solutions, based on the Open-Source Odoo platform.
About our Team
We’re a hybrid-remote team working in Agile. Our tooling landscape includes GitHub, Jira and Azure DevOps, operating cloud solutions in Docker/Kubernetes using predominantly Open-Source components including Odoo, Apache Fineract, Keycloak.
- Report to the CRM Development Manager
- Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation
- Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes
- Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years experience in software industry, including 3-5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst or Product Management)
- ‘2+ years experience with Odoo-based solutions and the Odoo ecosystem (CRM, POS…) appreciated
- 2+ years experience in SAP or any other open ERP ecosystem is a must-have
- Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner – CSM/CSPO certification appreciated
- Familiarity with large IT projects preferred – PMP certification appreciated
- A desire to keep learning
Preferred Start Date
- As soon as possible
- 23 October 2023