Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Summary of Role:
This position plays a critical role in the diversification of Pathfinder’s funding by developing and executing direct marketing strategies for sustainable growth across several Pathfinder donor categories with a focus on email marketing. Ensuring that Pathfinder maintains – and grows – a robust base of individual support will better position the organization to meet its mission.
This role will partner with Individual Giving and Communications colleagues to analyze, test and deploy strategies that connect with and market to Pathfinder’s constituent audience and align external fundraising messaging to support organizational communication priorities. This role will manage our EveryAction digital communication and fundraising platform to ensure effective data collection and create a positive donor experience.
- Project management and fiscal year strategic planning for Pathfinder’s Direct Marketing program and management of communications calendar for all email and text communications.
- Oversee planning, creation, and deployment of donor-facing digital assets including online donation forms, email campaigns, and SMS communications including stewardship, cultivation, and reporting.
- Support Director of Annual Giving to manage Pathfinder’s monthly giving and mid-level giving programs, including stewardship, cultivation, and reporting.
- Oversee planning, creation, and deployment of Pathfinder’s SMS program including platform/interface management, content creation, copywriting and editing, deployment, and reporting.
- Identify opportunities for workplace giving for Pathfinder’s donors.
- Ensure multi-channel communications by aligning messaging across platforms (SMS, email, direct mail, paid advertising, website, traditional media, and social media) based on industry best practices.
- Work closely with the digital communications and marketing team to support Pathfinder’s marketing strategy and the organization’s messaging and brand voice.
- Regularly analyze key metrics to determine success and craft and/or adapt strategies to implement learnings.
- Provide real-time reporting on various program elements for distribution to key stakeholders.
- Maintain robust knowledge of Pathfinder programs to identify compelling content for solicitation and stewardship materials.
- Serve as point of contact for relevant vendors.
- Assist in management of CRMs alongside data processing team, ensuring the cleanliness of data and synergy across platforms.
- Proactively make strategy recommendations to promote organizational efficiency and efficacy, identifying best practices and replicable models for programmatic learnings
- Ensures activities are compliant with organizational and external donor policies and guidelines.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or nonprofit management, or related field, or a combination of education and experience that yields the minimally required competencies.
- 6 years’ work experience in fundraising, philanthropy, marketing, or communications.
- Proven ability to conduct data and trend analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of donor management and prospect tracking software
- Proven ability to stay abreast of current issues and emerging strategic issues in global philanthropy and funding trends.
- Intermediate knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices, and services, including program strategies and indicators.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence, and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
Preferred Competence and Work Experience:
- Experience with EveryAction and Raiser’s Edge
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint, MS Teams
- Experience in family planning, reproductive health, and international health
- Experience raising funds for international programs.
- Language skills in French, Arabic, Portuguese, or African languages
- Experience living, studying, or working in a Pathfinder country.
Technology to be Used:
- Uses cellular and office phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Travel required (10% or less)
Deadline closes : 30th November 2023