Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Product Planning & Management
- Make informed, data driven decisions through customer and market insights, product and business critical metrics, competitive pressures, technical capability, and internal initiatives.
- Build the product story by understanding the landscape and Helium Health’s business goals
- Lead the full product lifecycle – from requirements definition, to delivery, to end of life – collaborating with other teams across the company, including Engineering, Design, Support, Marketing, and Sales counterparts.
- Define and lead a detailed, rolling 4-quarter product roadmap.
- Lead initiatives within the team and domain.
- Have a strong positive impact on the product management practice at Helium Health and seek opportunities to accept more product leadership responsibilities
- Determine the right methods and process for new projects.
- Improve efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm; consider the business impact, ROI, and other implications when making meaningful decisions.
- Provide mentorship to Product Managers to help grow their skills, expertise & knowledge
- Advise and enable teams across Helium Health; represent Helium Health as a product and domain specialist at industry events/conferences
- Support education sessions.
- 6-10 years’ experience in technical product management
- Project management certification and experience is a strong advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technically with a passion for design and usability
- Ability to drive requirement definition and solution design sessions, while working closely with partners from across the entire organization and with developers
- Ability to drive teams of diverse backgrounds to ship features on time.
- Capability to identify technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches, and provide timeline estimates.
- An ability to articulate development status and challenges to both technical and non- technical audiences.
- First degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical field. The equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.