Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Tala is looking for a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to manage projects in our Global Markets Program. The role holder will report to the Global Markets Program Manager and will be responsible for supporting the delivery of projects using Agile practices and the Tala Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Successful candidates will have deep expertise in Agile methodologies and have a background managing projects in high growth and remote first environments. The ideal candidate for this position will be one who is comfortable taking a leadership role, who excels at sound decision making, understands when and why escalation is needed, and possesses a high level of emotional intelligence.
Program Team Mission:
Optimize our working environments and cultivate practices that empower Talazens to accomplish our common goals together by ensuring focus, alignment, collaboration, and transparency across all teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage project delivery using Agile practices and Tala SDLC .
- Organize project plans, schedules and review meetings for project success.
- Track and ensure resolution of project risks and alignment of dependencies
- Communicate consistent status updates at right level of detail for the audience
- Foster a culture of continuous learning through the utilization of demos, retros and established performance metrics.
- In collaboration with Engineering, manage resource and capacity planning.
- Develop a strong understanding of context (across markets) of our internal tools to optimize for efficiency, productivity, and team morale.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience with proven expertise in Agile methodologies, concepts, practices, and standards
- 2+ years experience leveraging software development and team collaboration tools like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, etc
- Checked ego, humble, empathetic, collaborative, service-oriented attitude of “customer first”.
- Strong communication skills. Role will be responsible for cross functional communication, as well as status reporting and risk event updates, so candidates must have strong written and verbal skills.
- Practical experience working at high growth company(s) with heavy virtual communications
- Flexibility to respond to changing requirements and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable working both as part of a team and independently – includes ability to set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and follow through on assignments with minimal direction. This role requires high EQ, comfort in taking ownership, and the ability to understand when escalation is needed
- Ability to coach and mentor others on Agile practices in a replicable, scalable way
- Proven experience managing technical projects and projects for distributed teams across multiple locations.
- Experience in managing mobile app development, full stack software development projects in CICD environment, integration with third party APIs.
- Experience in managing other technical areas, such as BI, Data Engineering, IT are nice to have.