Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
What You’ll DO
- Driving the design and implementation of defense-in-depth infrastructure and application security solutions for our customer facing SaaS platform in AWS & GCP public cloud environments
- Driving architecture, implementation, configuration and automation of native and third party cloud security solutions for hardening, detection, prevention, logging and response solutions for security vulnerabilities and threats
- Provide thought leadership with a security bent of mind to the organization
- Working closely with Product, Engineering and IT in a DevSecOps model on technologies like FWs, ACLs, WAFs, IAM roles and permissions, Vulnerability management and hardening, Threat and Intrusion detection, Kubernetes Container Security solutions
- Assisting in incident response and triaging activities as needed for security incidents and events
What You’ll Need
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of professional development training and experience
- 3-5 years of previous experience deploying and administering security infrastructure in GCP or AWS public cloud environments, using Infrastructure as Code required
- In-depth hands-on experience with at least one public Cloud platform (AWS or GCP) with advanced knowledge of securing IaaS platforms and services like WAFs, Security Groups, EC2/Compute, EKS/GKE, ECR/GCR, S3/Cloud Storage, RDS/Cloud SQL, Logging and Monitoring
- Prior experience working closely with Product, DevOps and CloudOps’ Site Reliability Engineers on shift-left strategies, CI/CD tools and solutions needed
- Security experience in a cloud native environment in one or more areas: authentication, access management, API security, Linux security, vulnerability scanning, threat and intrusion detection, firewalls, WAF, encryption technologies, container security etc.
- Experience using a programming language such as Python for automation (would be a plus)
- Security certifications such as AWS, GCP , CISSP, CEH, OSCP preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to document and explain technical details and concepts clearly and concisely
- Agility and willingness to deal with a high level of ambiguity, change, and pressures of high-profile incidents
- Flexibility to pitch in where needed across program and team
- Strong influence and teamwork skills; sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, vulnerability classifications, and attack vectors
- Experience working effectively with global teams in multiple time zones