Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Electric Department within the Electric Team. In keeping with our growing business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Product Design, the individual will play a crucial supporting role the Product Management, Software Engineering, and Hardware Engineering in Nairobi, Kenya. This individual will be responsible for creating meaningful and beautiful user experiences in both the digital and physical worlds.
- Lead the UX/UI designs across all platforms and channels.
- Manage and direct other jr. UX/UI members on the team.
- Establish best practices for UX development as well as implementation with Software engineering.
- Create and manage design assets for engineering and the UX team.
- Design and implements market research activities such as focus groups and surveys.
- Create and present visual concepts for new and innovative electric cooking products using various visual communication methods such as sketches, digital illustrations, Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator etc.
- Create user flows and wireframes.
- Design and prototype concepts using low-fidelity paper and digital methods.
- Work closely with software engineers to implement designs.
- Create clear technical documentation of requirements.
- Follow human-centred design practices when developing designs.
- Ensure all designs are consistent with Burn’s style and branding strategy.
- Provide input and initiate research activities to resolve and support design decisions.
- Contribute to creating related digital products to insure consistent user experience across products.
- Communicating with the respective stakeholders such as hardware and software about the project and their task herein.
- Testing concepts and prototypes in the lab and field.
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, or similar fields.
- 3 +year of demonstrated work experience in relevant consumer product field designing products.
- Proficient in Figma or Adobe XD, Adobe CC (Mostly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Proficient in core MS Office products.
- Solid sketching and rapid visual communication skills.
- Experience in physical product design and engineering is a plus.
- Graphic design for products.
- Experience with eCommerce and PayGo