Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- ects that may be assigned to you by the Line Manager or/and Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or another IT related field.
- At least 2 years in Information Technology with proven hands on experience in Information Security, IT Risk, IT Audit or Cyber Security role.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of ICT risk and systems security control processes.
- Knowledge of Information Security related frameworks/ Regulations such as CBK Cyber Security Guidelines, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, NIST Cyber Security Frameworks, COBIT, PCI DSS, Swift Customer Cyber Security Programme etc.
- Understanding of Information systems Architecture and operational practices.
- Appreciation of IT Audit Methodologies.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity good practices (Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Penetration Testing etc.)
- Knowledge of Data Protection & Privacy laws Regulation such as the Kenya Data Protection Act and/or the EUGeneral Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) is an added advantage.
- Highly proactive and able to work independently.
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to document with purpose, clarity, and accuracy.
- Strong inter-personal and group/team process skills, problem-solving and judgment skills.
- Strong systems thinking and analytical approaches to problem solving.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Professional qualification in IT Security, IT Risk or IT Audit such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CRISC, Security +, CCISO, CTIA, CND, or equivalent will be an added advantage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.