Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Options seeks a Deputy Team Lead who will drive a positive impact on the programme, towards the programme outcome of an acceleration in positive attitudes towards ending FGM/C in focal geographies, and the programme’s scaling goals which include strengthening the Africa-led movement to end FGM/C and promoting the uptake of evidence and learning from the programme.
The post holder will ensure:
- Regularly reviewed/updated and coherent technical strategies are in place, which maximise strategic synergies across programme workstreams, partners and geographies,
- High-quality programme implementation guided by technical strategies.
- Evidence-based learning and adaptation are also in place, to continually improve programme approaches.
- Post graduate degree in relevant subject or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive experience in facilitating alignment and collaboration among consortium members and diverse groups of stakeholders preferably in multiple geographies.
- Significant technical experience working on gender equality, women and girls’ empowerment, violence against women and girls or ending FGM/C programmes.
- Experience in developing and maintaining successful relationships and partnerships with a diverse range of organizations and consultants
- Demonstrable success in providing technical leadership in programmes requiring complex and adaptive strategic planning, including developing/implementing Theories of Change, Results Frameworks, and strategies.
- Extensive experience in supporting country offices and/or partners, building capacity and offering technical support
- Experience in representing your organisation in high-profile settings including with FCDO, international technical meetings etc.
- Experience in adaptive programming, including using a wide variety of data for decision-making
- Experience in fundraising/business development
You must be logged in to post a comment.