Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This is a key position within the Security Management Team of Simba Corporation reporting to the Head of Security and plays a key role in assisting in the development and implementation of the Security Management Strategy in addition to being responsible for the day-to-day security related operations across all Simba Corporation facilities, businesses, and branches within the region, with budget accountability.
A primary focus of the role is ensuring that Simba Corporation property and staff Portfolio in the entire region is secure and maintained at expected standards.
- Responsible for overseeing the safety and security needs of all the company’s assets within the region.
- Develop, implement, and monitor security policies, procedures, and protocols to protect people and property from theft, vandalism, or other threats
- Coordinating with local law enforcement agencies to address security concerns and investigate security breaches
- Enforcement of security procedures across the businesses within the region.
- Ensure implementation of effective security management policies across the business; act as first point of contact regarding the same within the region.
- Oversee management and maintenance of security systems specifically CCTV, Electric Fence and Fire systems to ensure that they are usable across the region.
- Conduct investigations on any cases of theft, loss, accident, or any aspect that poses risk to the safety of the company and submit appropriate reports in a timely manner as required.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve grievances and conflicts related to security.
- In liaison with SHEQ, develop and advise key personnel on emergency procedures.
- Conduct investigations with external police authorities and handle all crimes, accidents, involving the Company, its employees and/or customer.
- Report and make recommendations to the Head of Security regarding business facilities and security processes within the region.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of Security Teams and Sub Contractors in line with the agreed Service Levels.
- In liaison with the Head of Security, conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view within the region.
- And any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Security Administration, or Related Field.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing security function, preferably in an organization with an extensive property portfolio.
- Solid computer and systems knowledge.
Critical Competencies Required
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness
- Experience in collating and analyzing data.
- A person of high integrity.
- Finely tuned political awareness and excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build fast and credible relationships with Senior Management and clients; ability to challenge and influence when necessary
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and resilient character with the ability to manage expectations
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work toward stringent deadlines
- Ability to communicate business decisions and changes to working practices clearly
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications to email@example.com on or before COB 06/02/2023. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their ema