Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited is a dynamic Christian based Bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, whose Mission is “To empower our customers through provision of market driven financial solutions”, with over 38 outlets across the country.
We are inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about transforming lives in the society, to fill the following position:
RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (SALES)– BUS/01/3/23
Reporting to the Relationship Manager – Business Development, the position holder will be responsible for providing supervision and direction to the Direct Sales Representatives (DSRs) and support them in achieving their goals in line with their business deliverables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and Manage the DSRs to improve productivity and achieve set targets in the assigned area.
- Develop prospective customer relations through appropriate sales methods to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Participate in the recruitment process of DSRs and Independent Sales Agents within the region assigned
- Acquire new business through the DSR channel in order to grow the loan book.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling interactions.
- Increase customer retention by engaging customers through the loan process and maintaining records of the same.
- Support Relationship Managers & Branch Managers with customer research for business growth and customer value chain analysis for problem resolution.
- Assess training needs on an ongoing basis and conduct team meetings and training, as necessary.
- Ensure that the company has 100% in charge of the logbook loans in the TIMS portal.
Qualifications & Key Competencies
- A minimum grade of C+ (plus) in KCSE
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in Sales and Marketing, credit lending, as well as relevant experience in the Banking sector will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years in a Sales position in a financial Institution. Previous experience as Sales Team Leader will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance.
- Persuasive with strong recognition skills.
- Self-driven and possess the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the population.
- Aged between 32 and 40 years
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 4th February, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.