Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
SoCha is contracted to deliver the USAID/Kenya and East Africa (KEA) Localization, Inclusion and Sustainability Activity (LISA) with the aim to assist staff and stakeholders to be more efficient, effective, transparent, inclusive, and skilled in achieving development outcomes.
The LISA team will support USAID’s work to increase locally led, owned, and managed development outcomes. It will utilize local expertise and seek to partner with local entities with in-depth knowledge and networks in Kenya and utilize this expertise strategically. Utilization of local expertise will focus on work objectives entailing close collaboration and interaction with local actors, including local indigenous organizations, counties, companies, institutions, and government.
To support the work of LISA, SoCha is seeking a qualified Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Lead.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Lead will:
- Manage M&E and data visualization staff, and a four-person monitoring and verification (M&V) team that will conduct 60 M&V visits annually across Kenya;
- Develop, review, and align project and activity MEL plans to Mission’s performance management plans (PMP) for the Country and Regional Development Cooperation Strategies (CDCS and RDCS);
- Advise USAID/KEA on the development of evaluation, assessments, and analyses statements of work, cost estimates, and the utilization of findings;
- Oversee GIS and DataViz deliverables, including the creation of customized data visualization dashboards;
- Oversee Third-Party Monitoring, including data verification, context monitoring, implementation monitoring, data quality assessments, compliance monitoring, data analysis and visualization;
- Enhance implementing partner (IP) knowledge of how to conduct their own effective monitoring site visits;
- Collaborate with other LISA technical staff to design and conduct trainings for Mission personnel and other stakeholders;
- Report writing for technical deliverables;
- Quality assurance of all products, documents, and deliverables prepared by the MEL team;
- Present findings to USAID representatives and implementing partners;
- Line management and capacity building of team members and relevant STTA;
- Other duties as requested by SoCha Management and/or Chief of Party.
- Master’s or PhD degree in economics, international development, or a relevant field (or substitute an additional 5 years of experience with a Bachelor’s);
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- 10+ years of experience in performance management, data management, analysis, or MEL, including 5 years managing teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex operations and staff;
- Ability to document and presenting actionable findings;
- Ability to understand and mentor staff on multiple analytical methods.
The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Lead will be based in Nairobi, with occasional travel within the country.
The MEL Lead will report to the Chief of Party.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV via the form below.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Applications close on March 27th, 2023. Application review will be on a rolling basis.
You must be logged in to post a comment.