This job has been expired
Space and Style Ltd
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration or any other business-related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications, digital, PR, marketing and branding preferably in digital channels.
- Ability to create content for a range of audiences for a mix of purposes.
- An understanding of media and ability to tell our story.
- An understanding of digital copywriting and publishing
- Ability to apply metrics to measure marketing initiatives’ effectiveness.
- Sound knowledge of marketing, branding, and advertising best practices.
- Knowledge of Digital/Online/Social Media strategy, audience management and analytics.
- Ability to identify and interpret consumer and market trend analysis.
- Ability to write and edit highly engaging pieces for different audiences across online and print communications.
- Experience of website and intranet/extranet development and management.
- Experience of maintaining and protecting an organisation’s brand in a variety of formats.
- Excellent IT skills, including using Content Management Systems, email marketing systems, social media tools, HTML, and web analytics.
- Experience in planning events
- Ability to use design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
- Ability to originate unique ideas.
- Quality orientation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.