This job has been expired
Space and Style Ltd
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Actively pursue, convert and close projects across all the company’s product lines in line with set sales targets.
- Receive and provide product information to walk in clients in the showroom for assigned region as applicable.
- Identify and understand clients’ construction needs in collaboration with the FTS team in order to generate responsive quotations to clients.
- Negotiate product pricing with potential clients in line the company’s pricing policies.
- Prepare quotations for potential clients in line with clients’ construction requirements.
- Make regular follow up calls to clients on generated quotations in order to close the sale.
- Follow up with finance team for confirmation of clients’ payment and invoicing support.
- Coordinate the dispatch of clients’ goods in collaboration with the dispatch team in order to ensure timely delivery.
- Make regular field visits in the assigned region in order to identify potential business opportunities.
- Make after sales follow calls with clients in the branch in order to establish the clients’ satisfaction levels with company products and services.
- Develop and maintain lasting business relationships with clients in the assigned region to ensure sustainable pipeline of business.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date database of consultants and fundis in order to ensure a sustainable pipelineof potential clients.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints to ensure timely closure.
- Conduct market intelligence activities in order to obtain data on the market and competitors for use inmanagement decision making.
- Prepare daily sales reports and weekly pipeline reports in a timely manner and in line with requirements.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time.
The Sales Representative is:
- Directly accountable to the Sales Manager for assigned region.
- Required to work with Finance and Operations department.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Management, Marketing, Strategic Management or any other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or business development.
- Valid driving license class B, C, E, F, & G.
- Experience in the construction industry would be highly desirable.
You must be logged in to post a comment.