Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We are looking for a Digital Marketing officer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing strategy with the aim of increasing brand awareness and building thought leadership.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and implementation of the Digital marketing strategy to include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Content marketing, Paid Search (PPC), Display advertising, Email marketing, Online Public Relations, and Website optimization.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent across all digital marketing channels.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Developing and maintaining a marketing database.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content for social media, blog, website, online newsletter, and videos with the aim of building thought leadership for the brand.
- Design Website banners, Social media Ads, and Social media graphics and assist with web visuals.
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and emerging technologies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communication, or any other related field.
- Proven Three (3) years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in the development & implementation of digital marketing strategy which should include SEO, SMM, Content Marketing, Paid Search, Display advertising, Email marketing, Online Public Relations, and Website optimization.
- Familiarity with web design
- Graphic design skills will be an added advantage
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.