Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
To manage the technology category of commodities by identifying go-to-market strategies, identifying commodity-specific compliant suppliers, developing and implementing the category and commodity Sourcing plans to minimize Procurement costs and optimize benefits for Stanbic Bank Kenya while enabling the achievement of the organization’s targets.
- Execute technology category and commodity initiatives in line with the category plan and BU strategies, overseeing adherence to the Procurement strategy principles
- Respond and resolve technical queries and questions relating to the execution of category and commodity sourcing ensuring feedback is provided to the internal client
- Provide guidance to the buyers on the implementation of category and commodity strategies for low and medium risk Products and/or Services ensuring consistent sourcing practices within allocated categories and commodities.
- Identify category and commodity items to be included in catalogues and/or webforms by performing trend and cube analysis on buying patterns and analyzing spend reports to ensure catalogues and/or webforms are relevant to the BU based on category and commodity consumption patterns.
- Monitor and report on Sourcing metrics within allocated categories and commodities providing insights on the benefits, savings, supplier performance and compliance.
- Manage requisition changes and advise Buyers of appropriate action to be taken.
- Action the Procurement purchase order (PO) changes, within allocated categories and commodities, including amendments, cancellations, and engagement with both internal and external stakeholders to determine feasibility of required changes to ensure all POs are relevant and in use.
- Implement cost savings models, within allocated categories and commodities, collaborating with the Business Units to identify cost reduction opportunities and initiatives.
- Execute on the full sourcing value chain for allocated categories and commodities including supplier and contract management, applying governance principles and supplier relationship management to manage category spend across the Stanbic Bank Kenya.
- Execute on the supplier contracting processes within allocated categories and commodities ensuring contracts have clear delivery outputs and Service Level Agreements (SLA), where applicable
- Provide commercial or system guidance and support to suppliers responding to the RFP, RFI and RFQ ensuring all supplier queries are managed within timelines and to ensure fairness in execution.
- Lead the deal negotiation process for allocated categories and commodities ensuring that Stanbic Bank Kenya procures products and/or services that are cost effective while maintaining quality of products and/or services.
- Manage the supplier contracting process within allocated categories and commodities, including amendments, service requests, addendums, and work orders ensuring contract drafting standards are met.
- Drive the operationalizing of contracting within allocated categories and commodities ensuring compliant buying channels are available to the business.
- Execute requests for proposals (RFP), requests for information (RFI) and request for quotes (RFQ) for allocated categories and commodities ensuring the request is processed in line with timelines and business requirements.
- Research and identify new suppliers for inclusion into the preferred supplier lists to create a pipeline of suitably qualified suppliers.
- Identify and execute on Sourcing initiatives, within allocated categories and commodities, in line with standard operating guidelines.
- Draft allocated category and commodity contracts in line with the Contract Drafting Framework ensuring the contract terms and conditions are fair and derive benefit for both the supplier and Stanbic Bank Kenya.
- Implement and maintain supplier relationships, within allocated categories and commodities, proactively evaluating quality of procured products and /or services and adherence to compliance standards. Resolve commercial disputes with the supplier’s ensuring supplier maintains the contractual commitments.
- Driving business outcomes and behaviors with subject matter expertise to drive value through category planning.
- Continuously monitoring compliance for the business with whom they own the relationship and driving corrective action as necessary.
- Understanding and analysis of the cloud pricing models, with a focus of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Provide clear direction and constructive challenge to business stakeholders in the creation and execution of category plans.
- Good understanding of how to put a SAAS (Software as a Service) engagement in place – start to end taking into consideration all the risks and respective clauses to be mitigated for this sort of engagement.
You must be logged in to post a comment.