This job has been expired
Standard Chartered Bank Kenya
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Portfolio growth
- Revenues growth
- Cost Management
- Service Excellence
- Operational Excellence and Compliance
- Engaging and deepening activities
- In consultation with the BM/STM, draw up monthly plans for achieving new business and customer acquisition goals committed.
- To foster and deepen client relationship by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on international equities, unit trust, bonds and other investment instruments and follow up calls / visits to assist them in their investment decisions.
- To conduct regular checks on market trends and competitors’ programme offering and activities. This is to assist /initiate efforts to increase product differentiation and enhance attractiveness of programme.
- To plan, target and cross-sell integrated business financial services to Priority clients who are self-employed professionals and businessmen.
- Proactively engaging with the “Hidden Affluent” by having complete knowledge of the clients in terms of the profile & assets to create analytics-backed next best conversation
- Sound knowledge in Needs/Anchor products such as: Wealth & Mortgage, CASA, CC & etc.
To acquire from individual client referrals and actively engaging them during the first 3 months by:
- Meeting the client in person to discuss on advisory needs (once a month/quarter)
- Connect client with specialists
- Set up products holding
- Conduct/connect for periodic CDD
- Conduct fulfilment & activate
Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs by:
- Proactively reaching out to client for advice discussions
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, mobile/online training
- Updating CDD
- Managing Client’s credit situation
- Refer most servicing activities to Client Servicing Managers (as and when request by clients)
- To recommend improvements in operational processes, procedures and products based on customer feedback to ensure constant enhancement of service levels and efficiency.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations
- Deposit and lending products / inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers.
- Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Ensure strict compliance and responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Kenya Affluent] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Priority Wealth Specialist
- Branch Managers
- Priority Client Service Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- C.I.S.I Training Required.
- Relationship Management Trainings
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Relationship Management Skills
- Effective understanding of client needs
- Superior knowledge of Investment Solutions
- Effective Communicator with Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in selling and servicing community clients is an added advantage
You must be logged in to post a comment.