Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Roles and Responsibility
- Responsible for team targets by driving profitable revenue and volume growth from the portfolio with a focus on deepening of existing customer relationships and cross sell thereby improving market and customer share of wallet with the Bank
- Portfolio growth
- Revenues growth
- Cost Management
- Service Excellence
- Operational Excellence and Compliance
- Engaging and deepening activities
- In consultation with the BM/STM, draw up monthly plans for achieving new business and customer acquisition goals committed.
- To foster and deepen client relationship by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on international equities, unit trust, bonds and other investment instruments and follow up calls / visits to assist them in their investment decisions.
- To conduct regular checks on market trends and competitors’ programme offering and activities. This is to assist /initiate efforts to increase product differentiation and enhance attractiveness of programme.
- To plan, target and cross-sell integrated business financial services to Priority clients who are self-employed professionals and businessmen.
- Proactively engaging with the “Hidden Affluent” by having complete knowledge of the clients in terms of the profile & assets to create analytics-backed next best conversation
- Sound knowledge in Needs/Anchor products such as: Wealth & Mortgage, CASA, CC & etc.
To acquire from individual client referrals and actively engaging them during the first 3 months by:
- Meeting the client in person to discuss on advisory needs (once a month/quarter)
- Connect client with specialists
- Set up products holding
- Conduct/connect for periodic CDD
- Conduct fulfilment & activate
Supporting the client on any client-initiated needs by:
- Proactively reaching out to client for advice discussions
- Delivering on transactions, service requests, mobile/online training
- Updating CDD
- Managing Client’s credit situation
- Refer most servicing activities to Client Servicing Managers (as and when request by clients)
- To recommend improvements in operational processes, procedures and products based on customer feedback to ensure constant enhancement of service levels and efficiency.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Ensure meeting clients requirements while ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities by all staff.
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of general banking, retail operations and credit operations /
- Deposit and lending products / inspection and audit requirements, as applicable.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customers.
- Ensure zero operational loss and effective complaint management.
- Report any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Ensure strict compliance and responsible for achieving and maintaining satisfactory audit rating
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Kenya Affluent] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Priority Wealth Specialist
- Branch Managers
- Priority Client Service Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- C.I.S.I Training Required.
- Relationship Management Trainings
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Relationship Management Skills
- Effective understanding of client needs
- Superior knowledge of Investment Solutions
- Effective Communicator with Good interpersonal skills
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviors. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.