This job has been expired
Still I Rise
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Plan, deliver and facilitate dynamic, active, and creative English lessons for diverse classes of students aged 10-15. Create enhanced opportunities for real-life applications of concepts using available resources and project based learning.
- Review and monitor the progress of all students and identify their individual learning needs. Differentiate instruction to meet those needs of the students, providing extra support to those students who are below grade level.
- Sensitively and appropriately provide pastoral care to our students from disadvantaged backgrounds. Handle urgent situations with consummate professionalism and in accordance with our Discipline Policy and Safeguarding Policy, utilising the school’s support network as necessary.
- Conduct regular formative and summative assessments, recording and reporting grades and performance.
- Attend and participate in regular professional development activities.
- Help our school excel with your participation and leadership in community engagement, competitions, school trips and other activities.
- Contribute to the development and leadership of our extracurricular programmes.
- Under the supervision of the Head of Teaching and Learning, provide feedback on quality and wellbeing to ensure programmes are designed, implemented, monitored, and evaluated to maximise positive impact on vulnerable children.
- Demonstrate the attributes of the “IB Profile” (https://www.ibo.org/benefits/learner-profile/), in particular ‘risk-takers’, ‘open-minded’ and ‘reflective’;
- Excellent written and oral English
- Academic or Professional Certificates;
- Completion of CRB/Background check;
- Bachelor’s degree in English, language teaching, Education or related field or equivalent training and experience;
- At least two years of teaching experience;
- Competent ICT skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to mentor students on a daily basis;
- Resilience in a challenging and changing environment;
- The curiosity and willingness to develop and practice modern teaching techniques;
- Determined team player.
- Experience teaching low-achieving students
- Experience working with refugee populations
- Experience working with vulnerable people
- Experience in Child Safeguarding and Protection
- Teaching Service Commission (TSC) Number
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.