Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Reporting to the System Administrator team lead, you will be responsible for first line defense to address and resolve as many problems and questions from users as possible. It is the central point where most business user problems are identified and tracked.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide first line ICT technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment, ICT Systems, and other Office applications.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Repairing/upgrading PC hardware and software, including scheduled maintenance
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Routine hardware and software preventive maintenance.
- Accurately diagnosing and resolving ICT related issues.
- Running of end of day, end of month or end of year procedures in a Core Banking System.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Information Technology or a Diploma in ICT with 3 years’ experience
- A+ or N+ Certification
- LPIC 1
- 3 years’ experience in an ICT related position
- Working knowledge of MS Navision Dynamics ERP
- Knowledge of any Core Banking System will be an added advantage
- Outstanding professional competence in ICT and willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork
- Thorough knowledge of Computer, Printer and Network operations.
Qualified applicants should apply on or before 5:00pm on Thursday, 29th September 2022 using the link provided in the Society’s website.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.