Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14,000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7,000 employees in South Africa
Key Purpose Statement
To ensure the safe guarding of company assets and inventory whilst minimizing risk, fraud and losses through ensuring compliance to stock management and control processes and procedures
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure Compliance with SHEQ and GMP requirements
- Inventory control both physically and through the system
- Warehouse Layout preparation for SCM audit
- Ensure business needs analysis outflow are communicated to the leadership team
- Monitors stock for stock rotation and initiates the write-off of stock
Skills, Experience & Education
- At least 3 years of experience in warehouse operations in a FMCG.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience at supervisory level within an operational environment,
- Knowledge on SAP,MSD 365 and excel will be an added advantage
- Supervisory and people management experience
- Degree in supply chain management, procurement or any business related course.
Closing Date : 23rd November 2023