Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Nova Pioneer is looking for a rockstar Student Information System Intern to be a part of the Central Academics team. This is a paid internship for a 4-month period starting November 2023.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative network of schools that is developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century.
Disclaimer: Nova Pioneer does not charge any fee to process your application.
ABOUT NOVA PIONEER
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life. Nova Pioneer is a pan-African, independent network of schools offering high quality, accessible education from pre-primary through secondary school. Nova Pioneer uses a unique, enquiry-based learning approach that encourages students to ask “why” instead of telling them the “what”. It allows them to form their own thinking through exploration, investigation and collaboration. Nova Pioneer currently has 16 schools in South Africa and Kenya with a vision to launch 100 schools and reach tens of thousands of students across the African continent in the next decade. To learn more visit www.novapioneer.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will be mostly remote with travel to our school campuses in Tatu and Athi from time to time. You will also need to have a personal laptop and access to internet connectivity.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Addressing parental inquiries about the necessity of the requested information.
- Collecting parent and student data by specified field and document criteria.
- Maintaining a record of contacted parents, tracking callbacks and unanswered calls for effective follow-up and email tracking.
- Gathering data and recording the information into databases, which may involve data and document retrieval from sources such as Google Forms, documents, and phone calls.
- Extracting data from documents and subsequently entering it into the database.
- Collaborating with and following up with parents to acquire necessary information.
- Timely and accurate data entry into the relevant database.
- Rectifying errors and organising information to facilitate swift and accurate data capture.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Business, Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences
- Working/ volunteer experience in customer service is desirable and an added advantage
- You have great client relationship management skills to maintain professional communication with parents and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- You possess some experience or open to learning the Google software suite (Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, GMail, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You are a great communicator. You are able to provide clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- You have excellent organizational, planning and time management skills – you are able to handle many moving parts while maintaining high standards of excellence
- You are proactive and have an enthusiastic approach to work.
- You are excited about our organizational culture and in particular, you are ﬁred up to challenge yourself by embracing mutual vulnerability and a ﬁrehose of feedback.