IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Accountant for an Agri Company
Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading agricultural company specializing in fertilizers is looking to recruit an Accountant. The ideal candidate will be required to ensure that financial reports are delivered to a high standard and ensure company financial obligations are met internally as well as externally. He or she Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Updating books of accounts and Reconciliations.
- Reporting and other group requirements.
- Debtor Management.
- Payroll processing and payments.
- Statutory filing i.e., NSSF, NHIF, PAYE, VAT, withholding tax, withholding VAT.
- Other reports e.g., budget as may requested.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Finance
- A Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- A Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Proper Organizational skills.
Salary: Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 140000 (Approx. 1147 USD.)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Career Level: Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline for applications: 31st December 2022.