Summit Recruitment and search
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Assist technicians and liaise with technicians and stores
- Prepare lessee invoices
- Capture service notes
- Perform general filing and assist with filing as needed
- Provide customer service in the absence of the customer service consultant
- Prepare quotes for spares, consumables, and courier costs where applicable
- Prepare pick slips, physical orders, and confirmation of delivery address to stores for dispatching of orders
- Prepare invoicing for delivery notes and/or pick slips
- Send invoice to stores with delivery note (only on consumable orders)
- Capture stores requisition if the technician could not move the stock
- Perform inter-branch transfers of stock and consumables if needed
- Update number control (delivery note and stores requisition spreadsheet)
- Assist customers and technicians with queries (not service note related)
- Assist with annual stock takes
- Assist at the reception as and when required
- Assist in stores when stores man needs assistance or is off sick
- Update the back order spreadsheet and inform Marguerite in case of any unavailable parts
- Perform any function, responsibility, or reasonable task which falls within your vocational ability
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least 3 years’ prior experience in an administrative role
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing job requirements.
You must be logged in to post a comment.