IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Branch Manager (Agri-Business)
Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a leading Agri Finance Company is seeking to hire a Branch Manager with experience in the Agri finance sector for their branch in Keringet. The successful candidate will be in charge of managing all the branch activities including administrative, evaluation, approval and giving recommendations on credit, prospective clients and manages the quality of the branch portfolio. The branch manager will act as a liaison between the clients and the company. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Agri – Financing.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans and submit them to credit analysts for verification, recommendation and Approval.
- Manage branch PAR and prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promote company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Schedule and coordinate work and activities of his/her team by getting them work together to ensure efficient running of the branch assigned.
- Guide, direct, and motivate Subordinates by setting performance standards and monitoring performance, setting specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
- Coach and Develop Others by identifying the developmental needs of others, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Liaise with sales officers to develop objectives and strategies by establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Liaise with HR and Line Managers to recruit, interview, select, and promote employees.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Agri – Financing.
- Certified Specialist in Credit Analysis-Level 1.
- Certified Management Professional.
- Analytical and Quantitative analysis skills,
- Knowledge of the industry,
- Knowledge of the financial software,
- Knowledge of financial analysis,
Salary: Monthly Gross Salary of Ksh. 50,000/= (Approx. 412 USD)
Location: Keringet, Kenya
Career Level: Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline for applications: 30th November 2022