Business Development and Marketing Associate
Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading wellness spa and gym is seeking to recruit a Business Development and Marketing Associate to be based in Karen, Nairobi. He/She will be responsible for enhancing members retention, improving service quality, conceptualizing marketing strategies for the business, gathering client feedback and promote business. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in as a business development and marketing associate. Ideal candidate must be eloquent, creative, fit, an excellent communicator and great at client relations. Passion for fitness is an added advantage.
- Building and developing the quality of service from our fitness instructors.
- Promoting business development and brand awareness.
- Improve member experience by interacting and understanding our member base, systems and processes and use this to improve member retention.
- Oversee all digital marketing and sales initiatives.
- Gather customer feedback such as compliments and areas of improvement to be relayed to coaches and resolve member concerns as soon as they arise.
- Maintain clean, neat, and safe studios and ensure group exercise equipment are well-maintained.
- Build long term member participation and retention.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, TripAdvisor, Google etc. by curating helpful content and resources our clients can use to make informed buying decisions.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance to give insight into the effectiveness of our marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Able to work professionally, collaboratively, and cross-functionally.
- Must a minimum of 4 years’ experience in as a business development and marketing associate.
- Must be eloquent, creative, fit, an excellent communicator and great at client relations
- Must have in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Passion for fitness is an added advantage.
Salary: Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 824 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Location: Karen, Nairobi, Kenya
Career Level: Junior Level
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline for applications: 30th November 2022