Summit Recruitment and Search
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Work with product teams to translate product feature requirements and use cases into experiments, and lead with the design, development, analysis, and reporting of results, leading to decisions that directly impact customers.
- Actively pursue improving data science skills, including but not limited to problem-solving, writing readable/testable/efficient code, mastering Integrated Customer Experience Data, and learning to anticipate Customer and Data related product issues and needs – always staying ahead of the customer.
- Frame business requirements and objectives as succinct data science problems.
- Collaboratively work with the engineering, products, and customer success teams and communicate clearly and effectively regardless of seniority.
- You will work with the agriculture team to ensure that all the set company goals are met.
- Managing a data lake and date warehouse.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in IT / BBIT or Computer Science
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Must be proficient in querying databases and using statistical languages such as R and Python.
- Strong understanding of statistical and data mining techniques.
- Exceptional data visualization skills using Quick Sight and PowerBL, that can then be applied by the engineering team to our platform.
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R and Python
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
You must be logged in to post a comment.