This job has been expired
Summit Recruitment and search
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Our client, a social impact investor that invests in Agribusinesses in Sub-Saharan Africa is seeking to recruit an Finance & Admin for 6 months Fixed term maternity reliever. Based in Nairobi, the role will report to the Group Financial Manager.
- Responsible for processing accounts payable invoices.
- Reconcile supplier statements and respond to supplier
- Process payments for both national and foreign currencies.
- Manage bank reconciliations in multiple currencies.
- Manage and reconcile credit card statements.
- Managing employee expense forms.
Month- end close.
- Processing accruals and prepayments
- Managing the fixed asset register.
- Updating foreign currencies rates in accounting system on monthly basis
- Supporting in the smooth running of the office
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Must have CPA – Part 2.
- Conversance with project accounting would be a plus.
- Must be analytical, detail and results oriented individual.
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
You must be logged in to post a comment.