Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Our client, a unique property on the North Coast offering holistic stays to their guests are seeking to recruit a hands-on and driven Finance & Administrative personnel who will be responsible for all financials, inventory and human resource functions. The ideal candidate Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree and CPA K/ACCA Certified with at least 5 years of experience in both human resource and accounting functions preferably using QuickBooks online.
- Complete a daily report on the financial health of the business.
- Manage Payroll and submit statutory deductions i.e. NHIF, NSSF, PAYE.
- Managing the monthly payments of VAT and Tourism Fund.
- Produce monthly Management Reports.
- Preparing monthly and annual budgets, cash flow forecasts with full analysis of business performance vs budgeted forecast.
- Reconcile all bank and credit cards against the statements.
- Management and payment of all accounts payable and all monthly, irregular, and annual payments and licenses.
- Recording all purchases and maintaining bin cards and Excel records of existing stock.
- Performing regular stock checks, monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Producing regular food costings with actual food cost vs budget over specified periods of time.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of stock purchases.
- Improving and implementing better inventory control systems and practices
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and company insights.
- Monitoring of company assets.
- Preparation of contracts and maintain records of personnel-related data.
- Assists in the full hiring process of employees.
- Maintenance of staff information on file – computerized and paper
- Employee Relations investigation, support with discipline and follow up.
- Also responsible for contract changes and all employee termination procedures.
- Ensure all hotel operations are compliant with all licensing laws, health and safety codes, labour laws, and other statutory regulations.
- Develop employee training and development programs to provide staff with relevant training.
- Coordinates the administration of employee safety, occupational health and security.
- Monitor and improve staff wellbeing and performance and responsibility for staff bonding and morale boosting activities.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related Field.
- Must be CPA (K) or ACCA Certified.
- Must have 5 years and above working experience in a similar role.
- Must be Proficient in using accounting systems, General Accounting skills and Computer skills especially excel (Pivot tables and nested functions.)
- Must have knowledge of human resources processes and Kenya labour laws.
- Driven and ambitious but also keen to learn.
- Be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous, Practical and Hands on.
- Regular exercise routine and someone who sees that working in a health-resort is an advantage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.