IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Financial Analyst and Accountant
Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a prominent Agri- Chemical Company in Nairobi is seeking to hire a financial analyst and accountant to be based in their company in Nairobi, Kenya. He /She will be responsible for Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports, Tax reporting, inventory processing, examining financial records to check for accuracy and responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data. The successful candidate Must have 7+ years of experience as a financial analyst and accountant preferably in Agri or FMCG.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing.
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Advising on estimates for project funding.
- Creating KPI reports.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
- Managing and training staff when necessary.
- Must have a degree in Finance.
- Must have 7+ years of experience as an accountant and financial analyst preferably in Agri or FMCG.
- Must be a CPAK holder.
- Good communication skills and at handling clients.
- Must be analytical and keen on deadlines.
Salary: Monthly Gross Salary of Ksh.100,000 (Approx. 819 USD)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Career Level: Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline for applications: 15th December 2022