Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Our client, a dynamic company in the Agri sector based in Limuru, Kenya, is looking to recruit a highly skilled and motivated Full Stack Developer/Senior Developer with 5+ years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end. He/she will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside designers for web design features, among other duties. He/she will be required to see out projects from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. Ideal candidate must be a team player.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Working alongside UX design team for web design features.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study, or commensurate experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Proven Experience developing web applications.
- Experience with automated testing and frontend testing tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies of planning work.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL or any other SQL databases), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats such as JSON and XML.
- Able to work with code versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.