This job has been expired
Summit Recruitment and Search
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Identify and ensure completion of corrective/ preventive maintenance as needed across the entire company for assets at the farm.
- Conduct periodic inspections of facilities to identify and solve maintenance issues.
- Respond quickly to emergency requests for maintenance of facilities (e.g., water leak, power outage)
- Identify and create, where necessary, preventative maintenance schedules for equipment and facilities to minimize corrective maintenance.
- Ensure adherence to maintenance plans to ensure equipment availability and minimize loss time.
- Hire and manage mechanical, plumbing, and electrical contractors.
- Identify parts required to complete repairs and partner with procurement department to acquire required parts.
- Ensure appropriate warranties are in place to ensure the company gets best value from vendors.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in facilities maintenance with a background in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Ability to thrive while working collaboratively with colleagues, identifying and solving problems independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong work ethic, ability to work in teams, intellectual curiosity, and ability to structure and solve problems.
You must be logged in to post a comment.