Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Our client, a Hospitality group with offices in Nairobi, is looking for a confident Sales Manager who stands out in the market by achieving exceptional results. The successful candidate will assist in maximizing revenues through effective negotiations with accounts within the designated segment and effectively selling and promoting services and facilities offered by the company, with an aim of meeting and surpassing set targets. He / She will be responsible for prospecting and making presentations of the various products to organizations in the designated segment so as to secure their accommodation and catering requirements.
- Carrying out weekly visits to DMC’s to make presentations on products, so as to sell and promote services and facilities in order to meet the set revenue targets
- Maintain and update information on changes in the business environment mainly focusing on consumer preferences, buying patterns, and budgets, and give suggestions on remedial action to be taken
- Keeping abreast with market trends and reporting any key changes to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager and suggesting new strategies
- Plan and arrange sales visits/telephone sales presentations, and support for all DMC’s as required
- Carry out sales visits
- Keeping good relations between all potential clients and the lodges through regularly keeping them informed on activities and providing feedback on perception of services provided, to the Group Sales & Marketing Manager
- Production of weekly sales reports on clients visited, new business acquired and loss of business
- Participation in various trade fairs, workshops, and seminars when required
- Production of weekly and monthly objectives and development of programs
- On a monthly basis, source for two new accounts capable of producing an average of 20 room nights
- Assist the Group Sales & Marketing Manager in the production of the annual departmental business plan
- Preparation for and attendance of sales and revenue meetings, when required
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the Hospitality sector
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Pro-active, sales driven, excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Result driven with a proven sales track record
- Comfortable working in a highly pressurized environment
- Comfortable making decisions and taking initiative
- Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
You must be logged in to post a comment.