This job has been expired
Summit Recruitment and Search
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Working across the codebase to drive forward the incremental improvement of the in-house application
- Developing internal tools to automate and streamline business processes
- Performing code reviews and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Communicate with all the different teams inside the company to understand problematics and needs
- Design and implement intuitive UI strategies in collaboration with the business analytics, project managers and back-end developers
- Work closely with the internal teams for software designing and development, prototyping and product launch
- Ensure that the company is adaptable to evolving compliance regulations.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in IT / BBIT or Computer Science
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a TypeScript Developer
- Must have experience in React (Next.js)
- Values code simplicity, performance, and design
- Experience building modern web applications using various AWS services (Lambda, EC2, Cognito)
- Knowledge in React (Next.js), Apollo client & Server, Tailwind CSS, PostgreSQL
- Data Science Skills (Python, web scraping, data engineering and automation)
- Experience writing maintainable, performance and well-tested code
- Use of Jest and react-testing-library for QA and experience building test suites would be particularly beneficial
- A good communicator with fluency in English.
You must be logged in to post a comment.