Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role:
Sun Culture has reached an exciting phase in its development and is poised for significant growth. The organization needs an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to take the lead of the warehouse operations and the team.The Supervisor will manage the warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision This role supports the rest of the business functions by overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and all warehouse operations. Setting up warehouse layout to ensure efficiency is achieved at all times.
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operations and activities, including receipt, documentation, storage, safety and maintenance of inventory for both active stock.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that align with the company’s plans and vision and communicate them to direct reports.
- Organize daily workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Prepare and submit daily performance reports
- Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures, advise and manage budget-related needs.
- Regular coordination and collaboration with key stakeholders on warehouse operations
- Take full autonomy of the warehouse inventory management, repository reconciliation, monitor employee productivity and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse employees, and assign daily workloads to warehouse workers.
- Monitor and oversee QA/QC processes, packing, order preparation, dispatch, and monitor deliveries.
- Prepare and maintain relevant warehouse records, and prepare and submit reports as required to maintain inventory of items in the warehouse.
- Observe health and safety regulations, and maintain the warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Does this sound Like You?
- Proven past experience as supervisor or equivalent with demonstrated strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with warehouse operations policies and legal guidelines
- Excellent communication (verbal & oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma / degree in first line warehouse management or relevant discipline
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with data entry and inventory software and systems.
- Clear understanding of warehousing and stock control methods and procedures.
- Familiar with methods of receiving, inspecting and issuing materials and clear with reverse logistics.
- Good understanding of issuing, store and return of warehouse stock and supplies policies/procedures.