This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What you would be expected to do
- Developing a strong pipeline by reaching out to Telecoms, Banks and MFI;s within East and Southern Africa.
- Focus on adding quality and large Telecoms and Banks in the relevant markets with ability to scale.
- Continuously build the pipeline and work on onboarding maximum accounts in a quarter and finally deliver on annual targets.
- Collaborate with the EBD team to improve understanding of the market and build stronger contacts.
- Build relationship with relevant local and regional associations to increase Sun King’s reach across the region.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Must have a bachelor’s. Added advantage master’s degree in management, marketing and sales or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in making cold calls and have the ability to tele-sale Sun king products
- Must have strong written and verbal fluency in English.
- Have an ability to be agile and change from project to project easily
- Knowledge of excel.
- Travel locally when required
- Hands on and prompt in getting back to emails and close leads.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King team members who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs
You must be logged in to post a comment.