This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Drive footfall to Pazuri at Vipingo
- Market both real estate and hospitality products offered by Superior Homes Kenya
- Build a healthy portfolio of real estate projects around the coastal area that we can market and earn a commission.
- Onboard entities offering hospitality and getting into an agreement to market on their behalf and earn a commission
- To create a management contract that will be used to onboard potential clients who would like for the company to manage and let out their units
- To formulate sales strategies for the different products under management and ensure we turn a profit through commissions
- Have a good understanding of the coastal region both in terms of real estate investment and the tourism business
- To collect quality market intelligence and advise the business accordingly
- To map potential customers and generate leads for the organization
- Prepare sales budgets and reports that will be shared on a monthly basis with the management
- Oversee the development of a property website where all properties under management will be hosted for clients to view and purchase / rent
- Reviewing sales performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets
- Personally, identify and secure new business or revenue opportunities for the company
- Identify strategic business development opportunities for the company
- Promote exceptional levels of service throughout the function
- Champion continuous improvement throughout the function
- An undergraduate degree or diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- 2 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a demanding environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
You must be logged in to post a comment.