Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Review of our Procurement processes and make recommendation on how to improve the same
- Assist in the investigations and examination of significant suspected fraudulent activities and notify the CEO and the Finance and Audit Committee of the results.
- Ensure control improvements are identified and corrective action recommended to the management based on an acceptable and practicable time frame.
- Ensure management is made aware of such improvements through the reporting process.
- Identifying any kind of malpractices in the organization and reporting on the same
- Represents internal audit at management and board meetings and with external organizations.
- Performs related work as assigned by CEO and the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Ensure through tracking that management implements the agreed control improvements on a timely basis, performing such follow-up work as Internal Audit deems necessary to ensure the improvements are adequate, effective and timely.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate controls are introduced into new areas of activity through major system, development work and other major process changes.
- Ensure that the Company complies with sound internal auditing principles and best practices
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Diploma in auditing will be an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office,
- Knowledge in accounting software and databases will be an added advantage
- Certifications as CIA, CPA and CISA will be an added advantage
- Four years of full-time experience in auditing
- Internal auditing experience in construction Industry will be an added advantage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.