Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager based in Nairobi, Kenya who is passionate about people and wants to partner with us on a transformative journey to leave a lasting impact on a global scale.
Toll is excited and proud to work on behalf of the Australia Department of Home Affairs to deliver services in support of Refugees and Humanitarian visa applicants related to medical assessment and subsequent travel to Australia. We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will represent Toll in Kenya and manage strategic and operational supply chain services to meet the unique needs of our customers. In this pivotal role, you will report to and support the Regional Manager to deliver business outcomes.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Develop and deliver a supply chain performance management network that supports service monitoring and improvement including establishing supply chain development plans and adopting a strategic approach towards local suppliers.
- Be expected to use innovative ways to ensure that service delivery in remote locations is consistent with contractual requirements and expectations. You will also identify and source new suppliers where and when they are required.
- Ensure the unique needs of our customers in the delivery of all services with the highest standards of safety and customer security.
- Develop strategic relationships as a key on-ground member of the team. You will identify regional representatives of key major stakeholders and support the Regional Manager in promoting excellent working relationships with them.
- Have a keen understanding of the local and regional environment. Using this knowledge, you will guide and support the local case management team to deliver services in a way best suited to our customers.
As a key representative of Toll in Kenya this role presents a tremendous opportunity to make a difference. You will have scope to take initiative and provide innovative contributions to business design and improvement, and guide, support, mentor and inspire team members to deliver high performance outcomes. You will be working for an organisation committed to putting people first. We celebrate diversity and are committed to our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain process fundamentals of purchasing and negotiation skills. Previous experience in managing a Supply Chain and Logistics framework and strategy is a must.
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships with important stakeholders and suppliers.
- Excellent nuanced communication skills with business level fluency in Kiswahili and English (written and oral).
- Strong awareness of the local and regional environment and customer demographic with a desire to facilitate communication and understanding.
- Reputation as a strategic thinker with strong business acumen who is solutions focused and can problem solve at short notice.
- Ability to maintain performance and operate in a range of diverse locations and changing environments.
- Ability to easily travel domestically and internationally within the region.