IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
M & E Officer, ( safe and inclusive cities) in Nairobi and Nakuru Regions
The safe and inclusive cities 2 programme goal is to ensure that Adolescents and young people (age 15-24) living in 5 informal settlements in Nairobi and Nakuru, grow up in safe and resilient urban communities that respect their rights and offer equal opportunities for all regardless of gender.
The main purpose of this position is to oversee SAIC-2 MERL activities and specific data requirement for the project as well as tracking and reporting on outcomes and impact of the activities.
•Project team members to ensure synergy and integration of project interventions.
• County M&E department management
• Technical advising your team
• DNO programme and MERL focal points
• Urban program team members as appropriate to ensure synergy and integration of project interventions
• Implementing partners and Stakeholders,
• Youth-led organizations / CBOs, • Local authorities direct management
- A university degree in social sciences, development studies, statistics, economics or related field, such as operations research, quantitative analysis, etc.
- Proven experience with M&E methods and approaches, planning and implementation of M&E systems, information/data analysis and report writing in education programmes
- Thorough familiarity with principles and current approaches to M&E using both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Demonstrated M&E field experience: skilled in collecting, manipulating, synthesizing and analyzing data
- Excellent computer skills including use of M & E Software
Ms Carren at Mcarren@swissafricaid.org or Apply by clicking on the button below
06 Dec 2022