Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Participate in the recruitment process ensuring that interviews have been set up as requested, relevant stakeholders have been informed, interview material has been prepared, administered and marked and rooms availed for the interviews.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, grievances and performance evaluations.
- Track and maintain employee information ensuring prompt updates to relevant databases/physical files are done in line with changes such as staffing, recruitment, grievances/disciplinary, performance evaluations, and classifications. Manages the physical filing system.
- Participate in the induction of new staff by ensuring that necessary documentation has been accurately filled and files opened, pre-medical tests arranged, and staff given the relevant information on the rules and regulations, policies and procedures that govern their employment has been explained.
- Is the key liaison with various external partners/service providers such as medical providers, insurance providers, uniform providers.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries and all correspondences related to arrangements as needed.
- Maintain the Senior Leadership Team’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
- Plan organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
Professional qualification and experience
- Education: Degree in Human Resources or Related field
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in a HR role
- Experience in using HRIS
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planner, who pays attention to detail and is a team player.
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws.