Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To manage and maintain computer systems, Horizon Mobile Phones applications, Sponsorship Data Management in Horizon and Capturing RC Program Activity Participation in Horizon in order to successfully support World Vision Kenya’s sponsorship operations. This should be achieved through Collaboration and Coordination of Volunteers/ Staff of the Local Institution which the AP Partners with in Child Sponsorship Operations
30% :Sponsorship Data Management:
- Ensure Sponsorship/ RC data quality assurance is conducted as per Partnership Standards.
- Generate reports, analyse and share with management for decision making
- Synching of Horizon Mobile data
- Generate and Share RC Death reports
- Maintain and validate RC/ RC Family information
- Update and maintain RC files
- Update data on RC & Family participation, support and benefit from program activities.
- Ensure RC level is maintained as per sponsorship standards.
- RC are monitored within the standard timelines
- Follow up RC Case management and update the system until closure together with CESP Officer.
- Coordinate with Safe Guarding, Advocacy and Child Participation Officer to Follow up Protection Cases involving RC and their families and report/ update cases on ethics point
- Accurate and valid data in place.
- AP Achieve not Less than 95% on annual Data quality review by GC which qualify RC to participate in auto APR.
- Management and partners timely informed.
- Information available for management decision making
- Mobile data Synched within Stipulated time.
- Green Child Monitoring Standards (CMS)/SOI
- RC/ RC Family information confirmed/ validated before use (ie GN processing)
- 100% RC files secured and updated.
- Data available for management decision making.
- Products uploaded in RMT have been successfully consumed and that error folder in both Quarantine 2 and Horizon PRD are empty.
- RC Levels are maintained of +_2% of the Total Planned RCs
20%: Download, Review and Upload Sponsorship 2.0 Products:
- Child Greeting Photos
- Child Greeting Videos
- Child Update Photos
- Child Update Videos
- Digital correspondence scans/ photos
- Chosen Il scans
- Chosen Sponsor Photos
- Community Update Photos (Annual Progress reports, GNs, Sponsor Visits)
- Community Update Media
- Community Intro and Farewell Media
- Sample child expression worksheet scans
- 100% Approval of Media
- 100% Registration of New RC
- Monthly Media targets Met
- 100% Chosen RC mapped to sponsors
- Improved sponsor acquisition and retention
- Planned RC level sustained as per SO agreement
- Child media reports generated, analysed and explained to staff for action
10% Ensure correspondence are received by the right recipients and processed on time:
- Maintain an up to date correspondence tracker
- Update all RC correspondences received from NO/ Support Offices manual/digital using the correct business process/routing codes
- Make regular random spot checks including visiting RC/ RC Family & LI to validate correspondence processing before closing the same in the system
- Coordinate Processing of RC Correspondences by LI Staff/Volunteers
- Coordinate processing of RC Annual Progress Reports
- Review Child correspondences received from LI Staff/ volunteers for quality.
- Post processed correspondences to Sponsors through post office, dispatch correspondences and GN back-ups to national office sponsorship department through courier services.
- All correspondence reaches the intended recipients and are processed in strict adherence to approved business processes and partnership sponsorship standards
15% Data Entry – correspondences
- Gift Notifications (GNs)
- Sponsor Letters/Gifts (SLs)
- Electronic Letters (EL)
- Introductory Letters (ILs & PIs)
- Farewell letters (FLs)
- Sponsor queries (SQs)
- Child Annual Progress Reports (APRs)
- Child Christmas/Greeting Cards (CHs)
- Green SOI (Sponsorship Operation Indicators) sustained every month
10% System Maintenance
- Ensure Horizon Mobile used by World Vison Staff and Local Institution Staff/ Volunteers as well as Desktop (Applications) are functional with the most current versions
- Provide First Level IT Support- Hardware, Software and Accessories to AP staff
- Provide Technical Advice on ICT procurements
- User provisioning of rights to Volunteers/LI Staff
- Stable ICT Working Environment with Minimal or no Downtime
10%: Facilitate capacity building in Technology
- Train AP and LI staff on Horizon Mobile use
- Train AP and LI staff on Office tools and Applications
- Support staff and LI virtual encounters, including RC virtual activities
- Communicate possible Horizon systems enhancements while consolidating and documenting a learning centre approach based on the best practices in the Aps
- Rollout GC initiated digital/ technology driven Sponsorship initiatives.
- AP and Partners demonstrate capability to exploit office tools and applications as per the user rights given to them for program delivery
- AP staff achieve and or surpasses established sponsorship performance indicators.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or designee from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in committees and task forces as assigned by the AP Manager
- Participate and lead devotions
Knowledge/Qualification for the Role
Required Professional Experience
- At least 2 years of work experience managing systems and or databases
- Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Minimum Diploma in IT/Computer Science or related field from a recognized institution
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
Computer proficient in use of Microsoft office and other applications relevant to Sponsorship Training, facilitation, mobilization and coordination skills Certification in A+, N+ and MCP is an added advantage Police Clearance Certificate Organizational skill Analytical skills Experience in managing sponsorship systems an added advantage Community Engagement Skills Good inter-personal skills Photography and videography skills Ability to ride a motor bike
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
- Office environment 60% and 40% field activities within the AP
- Travel: 10 % Domestic travel may be required.
- On call: As required